Leasing your Property
At the initial inspection, we provide our owners with a detailed Entry Condition Report, completed on the statutory form, prior to the tenants moving in. This report includes photographs for future reference, to ensure accurate reporting. Our online service allows owners and tenants access to the latest information 24/7.
We understand how important your property investment is and we will source a quality tenant who will take care of your property to the highest standard.
Our key objective is to attract as many suitable applications as possible and in doing so, create the maximum amount of competition for your property; hence, putting upward pressure on price. This ensures you receive the best possible return on your investment in the current marketplace.
We put a strong focus on securing the highest quality tenants for our investors using proven marketing techniques and rigorous tenant selection processes.
- Our leasing team will conduct rental open for inspections with the flexibility for prospective tenants to book open for inspections 24/7 and private inspections as required.
- Feedback is given to all owners after every inspection during the leasing process.
- All prospective tenant applications are extensively checked, a process which includes current and previous tenancy, employment history, and further identification details and references.
- We access the National Tenancy and Public Records Database.
- All applications are discussed with you unless otherwise instructed.
- Once a tenant is approved they are required to sign leases and pay a month’s rent in advance.
- A bond is taken equivalent to 4-6 weeks rent (based on weekly rent), to secure the property.
- A legally binding Lease Agreement will be completed which may include Special Conditions.
- A comprehensive Condition Report including colour internal and external photographs of the property will be completed and provided to you prior to the tenancy commencing.
- Your Property Manager will sit with the approved tenant to discuss in detail the conditions and obligations of their tenancy.
- Your tenant will have multiple options to pay their rent via debit and direct deposit from their bank account, credit card or debit card.
- You will be provided with a fully executed copy of the signed Lease Agreement and completed Condition Report.
If/when your property is vacant we will market its availability through the following mediums:
Advertising your property online allows us to reach a larger number of potential tenants on a 24/7 basis. This maximises exposure to the market and minimises vacancy periods.
Your rental advert is promoted through the following sites:
- Social media