3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Currently leased for $700/wk until February 2024
Block size: 148m²
Stunning Home in Beautiful Sunshine Coast Location!
Property features include:
- Spacious open plan living, kitchen & dining area with split system A/C
- Well-appointed kitchen with butler’s pantry, microwave space & pendant lights
- Double lock up garage with storage
- Downstairs powder room
- Extra storage under staircase
- Decking off from dining area First Floor
- Second spacious living area
- Master bedroom suite with WIR, ensuite & split system A/C
- Two additional bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes & fans.
- Main bathroom with separate shower & bathtub
- Internal laundry and direct access to drying court
Two-story house was built in 2017 and is perfectly located on the Sunshine Coast in the heart of Maroochydore in the stunning Sunshine Cove Estate. First walking into the property opens into a spacious air-conditioned living and dining area with modern open plan kitchen. The ground floor also features a guest powder room. Including stainless steel dishwasher, oven, and electric cooktop with plenty of storage and bench space and large walk-in butler’s pantry with extra sink. The room flows up the wooden staircase to the second living area, bedrooms, bathroom, and laundry.
The master bedroom features a wide corner window that views over the street and lets in plenty of natural light, walk-in wardrobe and modern fitted ensuite with an extra wide shower. The two additional bedrooms are both fitted with built in wardrobe with sliding doors and a ceiling fan. The entire first floor is very well-lit due to the large windows and skylight. The separate laundry room has direct access to an outdoor balcony with clothesline. There is extra storage in the top living area and underneath the staircase.
The double remote lockup garage is access from the rear of the property via an access road that leads directly into the ground floor living and kitchen area. It has an extra storage nook for shelving, tools, or pushbikes.
The exterior of the property shows off a stylish wooden feature theme that is consistent with the interior of the house, a front courtyard with small garden to enjoy a morning coffee or tea. There is also an outside storage area for garbage bins and outdoor equipment accessible via a security gate at the rear of the property.