3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car
Currently leased for $600/wk until December 2023
Block size: 164m²
Get in quick and make on offer on this Sunshine Coast gem before someone else beats you to it.
- Master bedroom with air conditioning, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Stylish architect design
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Tasteful kitchen with Omega stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- Air-conditioned living area and main bedroom
- Downstairs powder room
- Remote single lock-up garage with additional car space
- 6 Star energy rating
- Walking distance to shops, schools and public transport
This stunning two-story townhouse, built in 2018, is cleverly designed to make the most out of the space available and still offer a three-bedroom residence with open plan living.
The kitchen/dining area flows out to an undercover patio with ceiling fan, perfect for entertaining all year around. The spacious kitchen features stone benchtops and Omega stainless steel appliances.
Upstairs hosts the upstairs master bedroom, with large walk-through wardrobe and ensuite, all fully air-conditioned and two additional two bedrooms with built in robes. The main bathroom has a separate toilet, but you don’t have to go upstairs every time you need to go, with a powder room downstairs.
The property is walking distance from a variety of schools, playgrounds, walking paths and nature reserves to play and explore, including local basketball court. Parkland Marketplace is less than 2km away offering an Aldi, Parklands Tavern, chemist, café, and takeaway outlets. Currimundi shopping precinct is only 2km towards the beach where you will find a Woolworths and plenty more takeaway options.
Less than 10 kilometres to Kings Beach, Caloundra and 20 kilometres from Maroochydore CBD, and easy access to the Bruce Highway, the property is close to everything you need.